Fix Printers Not Activated Error Code 20 is the most common error message that QuickBooks users encounter. This error is most commonly encountered by clients who attempt to upgrade to the latest Windows version. Generally, the significant reason for this issue is the erased KEY_CURRENT_CONFIG\Software key.
This error means that users cannot distribute or send solicitations or payslips, which increases the burden on entrepreneurs. Although this error can be caused by many other applications than QuickBooks, it is still more important than any other programming.
What is the cause of QuickBooks Error 20: Printer not activated problem
Below are some possible reasons.
This error code generally shows up because of the end/erasure of the ‘HKey_current_config\software’ key. The same library key is used by QuickBooks. This situation causes the problem where the outdated key prevents the application from running properly. Many programs/applications have used the same library key. Also visit printer repair dubai.It will generally cause the product to be broken down and other programming’s to be broken down too.
This error could also occur when different QuickBooks versions are installed on the PC. Although this game plan won’t cause any harm to the framework, it could be an explanation. There is no problem if the various versions of QuickBooks that are introduced into a framework each have a different index.
If this happens, you will see a similar error message or code and can’t save/download your receipt, bill or payslips as PDF. This simply means that QuickBooks is not compatible with the PDF driver or working framework.
How do I fix Printer Not Activated – Error code -20 in Windows 7 and later?
If the issue is related to the issue, the “Printer Not Activated” option will be displayed. Error 20 on Windows 7, Windows 8 and later versions. You will need to follow the steps below in such situations:
Close the last draft after the start:
- Windows 8 and later
- Click on the “Start”, or “Windows” symbol to open the showcase.
- Right-click the ‘Last Draft 9/8’ tile.
- Select the “Run as Administrator” tab.
- For Window 7/Vista. Know about wireless printer.
- Go to Windows 7 and click on the “Start” icon => “Projects”.
- Choose the “Last Draft 9/8”.
- Select the “Run as Administrator” tab.
- Save the archive in PDF format again. You will now be able to save your content as a PDF without any problems.
- You might also like: How do I fix QuickBooks error code 3003?
Modify the Directory:
- Make a Backup: Before making any changes to the library, ensure you have a backup. If the new library is not working, you can always use the vault.
- You should also establish a framework recovery point in case of further problems.
- Register for the Backup Registry
- Click on the “Vault Editor” tab from the beginning.
- Click on the “PC” symbol and go to the organizer tree.
- Hit the “Record” symbol=> “Fare tab=>” Save symbol.
System Restore Point:
- Click on the “Start” and “Windows” symbols from the beginning.
- Click on the “Make a New Restore Point” option to find the ‘Framework Restore” alternative.
- Navigate to the “Framework Properties” screen.
- Empower the “Insurance Setting”
- Click “Arrange” to set insurance in the event of incapacitated capacity.
- Click Apply and click OK to close the window.
- These settings will create a framework to reestablish points.
How do I solve QuickBooks error code 20?
Arrangement 1: Re-establishment and Maintenance of QuickBooks
- This strategy will engage and fix all problems with your QuickBooks program. It is possible to uninstall and then reinstall QuickBooks programming. This will allow you to clear all of your damaged or debased data. We recommend that you use the framework security app to clean up your files before you reinstall QuickBooks.
- Importantly, close QuickBooks and all running projects on your frameworks.
- Now, go to the Control Board.
- This section will help you find programs (Apps), and highlight alternatives.
- Click on Programs and Features.
- Now, locate the QuickBooks and click on the Uninstall option.
- Screenshot: Uninstall and Reinstall QuickBooks from your worker’s PC
- Get a duplicate of QuickBooks that works with your framework.
- The program and printer will continue to work after the re-establishment measures are complete.
- To allow the progress to take place, restart your PC framework.
Arrangement 2: Manually Edit/Update the Registry Key
Redesigning Windows 7’s working structure can resolve this issue. Any other issue related to the printer visit printer repair dubai. This is because Windows 7 has been set up correctly and there are no basic errors.
- There are two ways to physically refresh the vault key.
Technique 1: Grant authorization using Registry Editor
- Use Registry Editor to authorize award authorization – Screenshot
- Open your vault proofreader.
- Click Windows + R on your framework console to open the Run discourse field.
- Type regedit order.
- Right-click on the regedit, then choose Run as Administrator
- You will need to search HKEY_CURRENT_CONFIG in order to access the vault editor manager.
- After right-tapping the product organizer name, select the authorization.
- It is important to ensure that the client has full access to the table.
- Finally, click on the OK catch to close the window.
After completing the above steps, QuickBooks will grant you access to any keys or printers that are in good condition.
Strategy 2: Grant consent using Power shell content
These alternatives are only available to Windows 10 users. By allowing Power shell content authorization, you can physically refresh your library key-proofreader.
- Click on the Start button.
- Type cmd at the moment
- Next, select Run as an Overseer by clicking the right snap cmd.
- Type Power shell into the order short and then press Enter key.
Finally, reorder the code that is shown on the order brief.
Versions include QuickBooks PDF Converter for QuickBooks 2007, 2008 and 2009 R1–R8, 2009 R11 and 2009 R11, QuickBooksPDF Convertor 2.0 For QuickBooks 2010 R1–R2, QuickBooks 2010 and higher versions, and QuickBooks PDF Converter 3.0 for QuickBooks 2009-R10, QuickBooks 2010. R3-R5.
Follow the steps carefully and with caution as described in each of the three methods. Once your error message is resolved, you can use your printer with QuickBooks. There are always exceptions to the rule, and there is always support. If the problem persists, contact QuickBooks technical assistance. These simple but effective steps will help you to fix the printer error. You can forget about your worries and get to work on Printer Configured with QuickBooks.