As we know that Google is the world’s largest search engine. Its reason is that it is providing the best user experience to the users. That’s why it constantly provides new tools and data to help the marketing decisions of the users. Recently, Google has introduced the Google Structured Data Testing tool for users. Its main aim is to provide a better user experience to the users. It allows the users to add markups to the content of their websites. By adding markups to the content of their websites, it allows the search engines to learn about the content of your website. By using this tool, you can improve the user experience of your website. As a result, you can drive more traffic to your website. This tool also allows you to focus on the rich snippets. These rich snippets look catchier into the SERPs. That’s why these rich snippets are increasing the CTR of your website.
How To Use Google Structured Data Testing Tool?
The main aim of using this tool is to allow search engines to validate code on your website. The search engines can understand this structured data while crawling the pages. To use Google Structured Data Testing Tool, you will have to follow some essential steps. These steps are explained below;
- First of all, you should copy the URL of the targeted product along with the reviews. After copying this URL, you should paste this URL into Google Structured Data Testing Tool in Google.
- After entering the URL of the targeted product into this tool, the data will appear in two parts on the new page. On the left side of the page, it will show the code of your product. On the other hand, on the right side of the page, you will see the structured data of this product. Google will use this data when it is going to crawl the page of your product.
- On the right side of the page, you will see an option of ‘Product’. You can investigate your product by clicking on it. When you click on it, Google will show all the structured data about the product.
- When you click on the ‘Product’ option, it will show two drop-down menus. The top drop-down menu will be for the microdata. The second drop-down menu will be for the JSON-LD. In these two drop-down menus, if one is showing the green preview button, it means that Google is preferring to see this information over the other. At the end of the page, Aggregate Rating will be listed. When you click on it, a new drop-down menu will appear. If you click on the ‘Preview’ option, you will see the preview of the product that will appear in the search engines.
- Most users face this problem because they don’t see the ‘Preview’ button at the end of the page. Its main reason is that they set up the same data in the microdata and JSON-LD menus of the product. If this button is not appearing at the end of the page, you should not worry about it. Its reason is that it will not lower your chances of appearing the rich snippets in Google Search. Sometimes, there is also a possibility that after setting up everything correctly, the preview is showing the required data and rating. Now, the problem is that you are not seeing the product reviews in the actual Google search. Under such a situation, you should manually ask Google to re-index your website.
How Structured Data Help Your SEO?
No doubt, structured data is helpful for the SEO of your website. Experts of a Dissertation Writers UK firm have discussed some benefits. The most important benefits of structured data in the SEO of your website are given below;
As we know that rich snippets are helpful for the SEO of your website. Its reason is that rich snippets can increase the CTR of your website. If you properly implement the structured data in your website, you can also properly implement rich snippets in your website.
If you want to increase the visibility of your business website, you will have to implement your social profiles into your website. This is possible only if you are implementing the Knowledge graph on your business website. With the inclusion of the structured data on your website, you can also implement the knowledge graph card of your brand or individual on your business website.
AMP and Google News Etc.:
If you want to compliant your website with Google News and AMP, you will have to implement different kinds of structured data on your website. If your business website has an appropriate markup, you can also enjoy the beta releases. These beta releases can be in the form of new event cards.
Search engines have provided clear guidelines about the contextual understanding of the content. According to search engines, if you include the best and strong data structures on your website, they will easily understand the intent and context of your website. This thing will also increase the effectiveness of your website in search engines. This will also increase the indexing status of your website.
Other Search Engines:
All search engines treat structured data in different ways. For example, Yandex has some essential fields that are required to process the data of a website. Anyhow, these fields are different than Google. The first page results of Baidu also rely on structured data. Along with Google, structured data testing is also helpful for the other search engines.
The users have some myths about structured data. Most users think that structured data is a ranking factor. This is a myth because it is not a ranking factor. The only way to increase the ranking of your website is to focus on the best quality content of your website. Moreover, you can also focus on the backlinking profile of the website. Its reason is that if your backlinking profile is lower and it has light content, you can’t improve the ranking of your website just by adding the structured data.