Here at Osservi Payroll we work to become your outsourced payroll department, to become a part of your team, managing every aspect of your Payroll service from payroll calculation and payroll processing through to preparing and processing your tax year-end.
When you partner up with Osservi Payroll we will provide you with the relevant tools to allow you to communicate to us who you would like to pay, and how much. Then, we take that information and work out the relevant additions/ deductions and provide you with a summary for your approval before paying your employees and the necessary taxes and NICs to HMRC via Bacs.
Fully Managed Payroll Services
Payroll can be daunting and extremely frustrating for most small and medium-sized companies. Not only do you need to make the payments on time, but the ever changing HMRC legislations and employment issues can make it all seem like a travail task.
This often leaves employers feeling out of their depth or uncertain about if they have met all the latest legislations, especially if they are forced to allocate man-hours to manage it.
As a leading fully managed payroll services provider in the UK for small and medium-sized companies, Osservi Payroll can handle your payroll on your behalf. Thus, freeing up your in-house staff to concentrate on what they do best.
Clear and simple service
At Osservi Payroll we aim to help you cut your payroll costs by providing professional and extremely cost effective payroll solutions, while ensuring our solutions are simple to allow you to concentrate on running your business.
What’s included in our Fully Managed Payroll:
- A experienced and professional payroll team
- Your own dedicated Payroll Manager
- Dedicated email support- response within three hours (during working hours)
- Dedicated phone support
- Online HMRC registration and PAYE set-up
- Multiple secure data transfer methods- secure email, secure FTP and post
- Data is stored on our secure 24/7 monitored and physically guarded servers with twice-daily backups held in 2 off-site locations
- Management and application of all statutory and legislative changes
- Management and application of student loans, SSP, SMP, SAP, SPP, court orders and legislative responsibilities
- Starter and leaver calculations and management
- Holiday and sick day recording
- Payments to include multiple hourly rates, gratuities, salaries, bonuses, etc.
- Director’s pay, P11D’s, and Class 1 and Class 1A NI calculations
- Tax year-end processing and support
- Bacs service to provide a simultaneous transfer of payments from your account to your employees
- Direct dealing with third parties- HMRC, DSS, etc.
- PAYE and NI contributions paid directly to HMRC on your behalf
- Automatic processing of regular additions/deductions
- Easy to understand reports including Bacs payment report and P32
- Summary of payroll run before final processing (no additional charge)
- Archiving of payroll output for seven years (copies available in PDF format)
- Secure laser printed payslips by post or email (copies available within 24 hours of request)
Payroll service tailored for you
From our vast experience of payroll we understand every client is different and has different needs. That’s why we tailor every package to fit your needs in terms of the size of your workforce, the sector within which you operate and your budget, ensuring our services are not only highly efficient, they are also extremely cost effective. In fact compared to other payroll services providers we are up to 68% cheaper.
This means that if you only have a small number of employees and require a simple payroll service, we will tailor-make a solution to meet your needs. You can enjoy the expertise of one of the UK’s leading outsource payroll services provider without having to pay for highly sophisticated systems or in-house staff, all as part of our aim to help you cut your payroll costs.