If you operate an office, you want to keep it as Clean Your Office, friendly, and organized as possible to maximize productivity. You also want to make sure that your employees have a fun and healthy work environment that helps to maintain morale and energy.
Make sure to schedule frequent office cleanings to do this. You and your staff can conduct office cleaning on your own, or you can hire professionals to undertake maintenance jobs. Consider using this office cleaning checklist if you’re planning an office cleaning routine. This best office cleaning checklist of cleaning supplies Melbourne, cleaning supply stores, commercial cleaning supplies melbourne, and cleaning supplies in Melbourne includes a list of all the areas in your workplace that should not be overlooked when cleaning, as well as information on how frequently each item should be cleaned.
Checklist for Cleaning Office Desks and Cubicles
Take the following procedures to keep the areas where people sit and work clean and orderly, such as desks, cubicles, and shared work tables.
- Clean computer monitors and keyboards.
- Empty garbage cans and recycle paper.
- Vacuum the floor around and beneath desks and tables.
- Office windows should be cleaned.
- Phones, lamps, keyboards, fax machines, copiers, staplers, and other surfaces that people contact should be disinfected.
- Dust workstations, shelves, and other surfaces.
A Cleaning Checklist for Office Kitchens and Break Rooms
The kitchen and break room of an office are frequently used. Here’s how you can keep them clean and tidy:
- Food wrappers, undesirable food, expired perishables, and other items should be discarded.
- Clean utensils and dishware and store the clean ones.
- Empty the garbage and recycling bins.
- Any expired food from the refrigerator. Disinfect refrigerator surfaces.
- Clean the coffee maker and discard any used coffee grounds.
- Clean and disinfect surfaces where people consume and prepare food, such as tables and counters.
- Appliances such as the toaster or microwave should be cleaned.
- Check the water cooler to ensure there is enough water and cups for everyone to drink.
Checklist for Cleaning Office Reception and Waiting Areas
If you have a front section of your office that greets guests, you want to make an excellent first impression. Take the following cleaning actions to accomplish this.
- Clean up and set up a welcome desk.
- Dust the desk, hard surfaces, and waiting room tables, among other things.
- Empty the garbage and recycling cans.
- Refill water glasses in the water cooler and ensure there is enough water for guests.
- Arrange books or periodicals that have been placed out for visitors to read.
- If there is everyday coffee in the lobby, clean out the coffee maker and filter it.
- Clean and dust the windows, the company signs, and other features that visitors initially notice.
- Infect surfaces that people come into contact with, such as lighting, phones, call buttons and bells, TV screens, etc.
- Clean the carpet powder in your office’s waiting and common areas at least once every 3 to 4 months.
Cleaning Office Bathrooms Checklist
Even the one in your office, every bathroom requires regular cleaning and disinfection. Here’s how to keep it secure, healthy, and clean.
- Toilets should be cleaned and disinfected.
- Disinfect and clean the sinks.
- Sweep the floor clean, then disinfect it with a mop.
- Disinfect all hard surfaces after cleaning them, discarding paper towels and other rubbish that isn’t in the recycling bin.
- Empty toilet paper and paper towel rolls should be replaced.
- Glass cleaner should be used to clean the mirror.
- Check that all of the hand dryers are operational. Troubleshoot, or if you cannot resolve the issue, contact a repairman or maintenance specialist.
A Cleaning Checklist for Outside Your Office
Take some time to clean the outside of your office as well. Your office’s outside also contributes to its first impression. Take the following steps to keep the outside of your office tidy.
- Sweep away any leaves, branches, or garbage on the sidewalk or front entrance.
- Check that welcome mats are clean and in the proper location.
- Clean the glass doors and windows to ensure they are clean, streak-free, and shining.
- Empty outside trashcans to avoid odors and bugs.
- Remove any branches or bushes that obstruct walkways, sidewalks, or doorways.
- Check the parking area for dangers such as branches or snow heaps that restrict people from walking or parking.
The Most Effective Office Cleaning Checklist Solution: Hire Professionals of cleaning supplies Melbourne, cleaning supply store, commercial cleaning supplies Melbourne, cleaning supplies in Melbourne.