Due to the pandemic, we spend a lot of time in the shade. Today, more TV channels are available than before. But we know it’s important not to be bored. If you are looking for new shows and movies. To watch on TV, Netflix might be the perfect solution. In today’s article, we’re going to walk you through how to use Netflix from creating an account to watching your first show. We also have the best selection from Netflix’s huge catalogue of movies and boxsets.
After creating your Netflix account you can set your custom photo if you want but that’s also no one knows except some persons about how to set a custom profile picture for Netflix. If you want to set your own DP or any other image then you will do that by following simple easy steps.
What is Netflix? Why is Netflix so popular?
Netflix is an online service that allows you to stream thousands of movies and TV shows for a monthly subscription. “Stream” simply means watching something without first downloading it. So as long as you have a fast enough web connection, streaming is a quick and easy way to discover many new shows. Netflix has many popular movies and TV shows from the past years, and the ammunition will be uploaded immediately after many new shows are released on Netflix. Some are even exclusive to Netflix, meaning you can’t watch them on TV or read them on DVD for long.
Best of all, everyone gets a 30-day free trial period. If you’re not sure if Netflix is for you, you won’t lose anything if you try, but you can find your new favourite app. Whether you’re a technology fan or a newbie, learning how to use Netflix can’t be easier.
Without delay, our step-by-step guide on how to use Netflix.
How to use Netflix?
Use the right device
First, you need to make sure you have a compatible device to watch Netflix. Most importantly, your device is connected to the Internet. Any computer will do this, but you can use a smartphone, tablet or savvy TV among others.
If you are using a savvy TV, then the Netflix app must be pre-installed. You may even have a Netflix button on your remote. Currently, the Netflix app is available for free download for smartphones and tablets. On the other hand, if you want to use your computer to watch, you won’t need an app at all. Go to the official Netflix website in your web browser.
Selecting Your Subscription Plan
Go to the official Netflix website. On the home page, you will be asked to enter an email address. From there, you can choose a subscription plan that suits you. You have three options:
- Basic: £ 5.99 per month. This gives you unlimited access to the entire catalog of Netflix shows on 1 screen at a time. High Definition is not available in the master plan.
- Standard: £ 8.99 per month. For an extra £ 3, it can be seen on 2 different screens at the same time (perfect for families with different tastes!) In this regard, high resolution is available, which improves image quality.
- Premium: £ 11.99 per month. For an extra £ 3, it can be viewed on 4 different screens at the same time (especially useful for large families.) This Premium tariff plan also offers ultra-high resolution for the most accurate images.
No matter which plans you choose, there is no contract or minimum term. You can unsubscribe at any time. However, once you know how to use Netflix, you may not want to go back!
Creating An Account
After selecting a subscription plan, all you have to do is set a password for your Netflix account.
Here are some general tips for choosing a secure password:
- Use a combination password like 12Afaas3@3%ass something like that.
- The longer your password, the harder it is to find. Aim for at least 8 characters.
- Choose something memorable, but not too obvious. Your name, date of birth, family member or pet’s name, etc. Avoid any changes.
- Avoid frequently used passwords such as “password”, 123456 and “qwerty”. Also, avoid single words like “Pokemon” or “Doraemon.”
Ready For Start Watching
If you follow all these steps, you are ready to start browsing. You asked, “Who’s watching?” You will see the screen saying. Here you have the option to add another profile, which is useful mom if more than one person uses the account. You can also select the “Children” option to use the display filters which may not be suitable for children.
From here, the world of Netflix is your oyster. Now that you know how to use Netflix, you can search for mom shows or your favorite actors by name, browse different genres, such as movies, movies, and crime movies, mom or select one of the most popular displays on the home screen. Also, as you watch different movies and apps, Netflix will start to understand what you like. The app offers a new look based on what you have seen before.