Retirement is the onset of some very special moments of life. With love and support from the whole community of known people, the retiree feels a different kind of strength as they get ready for a new phase of life. Each celebration in the community of loved ones counts as a great way of cherishing the presence of the retiree and giving them the chance to share stories of their work-life and look forward to better days to be spent with family. Our virtual retirement card are made in such a way that they allow you to share the card and get it signed by multiple people across the globe. You can also add up wonderful pictures and gifs to talk about the precious time you spent with the retiree. Along with that, you can fill the card with music so that the receiver can instantly relax to the beats.
If you are late on buying a present or feel that the present you bought isn’t special enough then our virtual retirement cards could be a great fit. It’s everything you need to surprise your receiver. Give the retirement time a lot of zeal and comfort as you enjoy the day with all your acquaintances and make the retiree happy.
HANDPICKED RETIREMENT MESSAGES!
Here are some very wonderful retirement messages picked specifically for your acquaintances, now make the retiree enjoy your presence with these handpicked retirement messages for your virtual retirement cards.
- The only teamwork you have to worry about now that you’re retiring is getting all your body parts to work together to get you out of bed each day! Happy retirement, dear colleague.
- To a colleague I will greatly miss having you around, soaking up the sun and luxuriating in your retirement. You deserve it.
- Although it’s hard to say goodbye to my favorite coworker, it’s easy wishing you all the best because you deserve it. Congratulations on your retirement.
- Retirement is the time to indulge yourself, my sweet coworker. Chocolate, long bubble baths, travel, time with family, and getting to all those hobbies you enjoy will be part of your new schedule. Get used to it because you have earned it.
- The countdown has officially ended! You made it! I’m going to miss you very much, especially your positive attitude and everything you’ve done to support me over the years. I wish you a happy retirement full of fun times, relaxation, and many good books!
- Now that you’ve retired, make sure you work just as hard at relaxing as you worked hard at your job! Thanks for all your support and advice over the years, you’ve been a great co-worker and friend. All the best for a wonderful retirement!
- It’s hard to believe the time has come to say goodbye. You’re one of a kind and we’re going to have a hard time replacing you! Thank you for all you’ve contributed over the years, we’ll miss your dedication and enthusiasm. We wish you a long, happy retirement. Don’t be a stranger.
- Congratulations, the countdown is over! It’s been such a pleasure working with you and we’re sad to see you go. Enjoy your newfound freedom and we wish you continued success in your retirement.
- Busy Monday mornings, working late shifts, horrible coffee, and a demanding boss… of course, we know you’ll miss all of this! Congratulations on your retirement from your jealous co-workers!
- Good-bye tension and hello pension! Congratulations from all of us to one well-deserving retiree.
- You’re not truly retired – [insert hobby, e.g. golfing or knitting] is a full-time job! Wishing you all the best in this new chapter of your life.
- There are all sorts of things that you will have to learn how to do off the clock now, like making coffee.
- I have many wonderful memories of working with you, and I will treasure them always. Congratulations, my dear colleague, on a job well done. May your retirement be the blessing you deserve.
- Your honesty, dedication, and commitment to being the best have influenced me more than you’ll ever know. . Happy retirement!
- Colleague, you are irreplaceable, and I will miss you. You have been a huge business success, and now you can get busy with a successful retirement.
- Don’t forget to spend a little of your extra time with us. We’re so happy for you!
- Thank you for being a tireless professional, a helpful coworker, and a good friend. Now go and relax!
- It was great working with you—your work truly made a lasting impact, and one that has changed the company for the better in so many ways. Congratulations on your retirement!
- It has been a pleasure working with you. I am wishing you a relaxing, fun, and long retirement. Don’t think too much about this place. Congratulations on your retirement.
With a wide range of Free Group greeting cards and spectacular services, stay connected and keep following us for more.